Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simple Thank You

Hi, everyone. I have had quite a busy schedule this week, not much time to work on
new stuff, but I did need some thank you notes for my orders I am delivering this week so I came up with these cute little notes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used the Stampin' Up! set Just Believe for these simple little thank you notes and
cut the little envelopes with the Stampin' Up! Exclusive Scallop Envelope die for the
Big Shot. Colors are Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso. Dimensions for these little notes are 2" x 6" with a score and fold at 3", this will fit perfectly into the Scallop Envie.

When you care enough to send the very best, hand stamp it!

So glad you came by today. I will be working on a make n take for the card I made for the Blog Hop, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. These are so nice!

    Just Believe is on my "maybe" list. You are pushing it to the "gotta have" list.

    Stop It!

    ReplyDelete