Saturday, September 25, 2010

In The Wilderness Masculine Card

Hello! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend whether you are off having fun or just
sitting home and relaxing. Either way, thanks for spending a little of it with me.

I want to share a masculine card with you today. I don't make these often enough, and this Stampin' Up! set called In The Wilderness just calls out for these type of cards, don't ya think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just love this set, it would be great for scrapbooking some of the National Parks out west, too. Colors used are Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, River Rock, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. What kind of masculine card would it be without the use of the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, some Hemp Twine and a button to finish it off? I love the way it turned out.

Thanks again for stopping by. Please come back soon, and leave me a comment, they always make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment