Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pumpkin and Owl Nugget Holders

WhooHoo! It's almost the weekend, and I have another Halloween project today. I have nugget holders. I have a customer who wants some ideas for treats for Halloween, and these are a couple of ones I have come up with. Aren't they cute?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You don't think the little owl looks like she has been plucked, do you? lol. I didn't think about that until just now when I previewed this post. Oh, well, maybe she is having a bad feather day. HeeHee!

I will be getting a few different ones made up before I take them to her next week, so
be checking back for more.

thanks for stopping by. I have a scrapbook project for you tomorrow, so be sure to
come by and see what it is. Comments are, as always, appreciated.

1 comment: