Monday, September 20, 2010

Play Date File Folder Notebook

Hi everyone, and thanks for stopping by today. Today's share is one of our projects
from our hostess club this past weekend. We have a great group of ladies and we have
so much fun together.

This file folder notebook is made with the Play Date File Folders and Designer Series
Paper from Stampin' Up! I found the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. I think this would make a great gift! Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

inside:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I added the little owl to my sample after it was finished, it just had to have one or two, lol.

Hope you enjoyed today's project. I have a couple of people asking about my Blog Hop card from this past weekend, too, so sometime this week I will be posting a make n take for it.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment