Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Birds

Hello, and happy Monday! I know, you don't hear those two words together too often, but hey, I'm trying, lol. Today's share is punched birds that I found on an Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator's Blog. Her name is Valita, and I just
love her work. You know I love birds, so I just had to make these, lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aren't they cute? I know lots of my friends will be coming back south now that the
cooler weather is hitting up north, so this card is for them. It won't be long now, ladies, so be careful on your way down. Can't wait to see ya!

Thanks for sharing part of your Monday with me. Comments are appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Cute and colourful. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh! So, so cute! I am going to visit Valita's blog right now!

    ReplyDelete