Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bells and Boughs

Hello, and Happy Friday, hope everyone has has an awesome week and that you are looking
forward to the holiday weekend.

Today I would love to share another Christmas card made with the Bells and Boughs set from the fabulous Holiday Mini Catalog. Check out the Catalog in my left sidebar, just click oh it to see all the awesome products and projects for your Holiday Celebrations.

I made this card for a VC Rocks! swap. Hope you like it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love using non traditional colors for Christmas cards. Here I used Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and Garden Green, I also used the Petals A Plenty embossing folder, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, and some of our new Basic Pearls. Punches used are the 2.5" Circle which was introduced in the new Idea Book and Catalog and the Extra Large Decorative Label punch introduced in the Holiday Mini.

Thanks for spending a few minutes with me today. See you soon, and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Of course, I love it. How can I not love everything you make? You are a great person to CASE. Thanks for the usual inspiration.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS CARD!! Takes your breath away, doesn't it. I mean, I literally GASPED when I saw it in person! It's beautiful -- but you're more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete