Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day of Gratitude

Hi, Thanks for dropping in today. I want to share a Thanksgiving card with you today.
I had a chance to use this set a couple of days ago, when Any and I got a couple of hours to play, and I love it. It is by Stampin' Up! of course, and is called Day of Gratitude. It is one of those sets I didn't think
I needed, now I am not so sure. Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The colors used are Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Pear Pizazz and Very
Vanilla. Isn't it just GAWJUS? This set has just moved to the top of my wish list,
(quite a climb, I might add).

Thanks so much again for stopping by and to Amy for enabling me on this set. Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. This is the set we got at Regionals. I would not have bought it BUT after playing with it, I think it is fabulous!!!!

    I agree your card is GAWJUS! Great job and go buy that set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and set. You have out done yourself again. Love the colours.
    See you in about 6 weeks.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!! This card is beautiful! Makes me want to go buy some candy corn! :o) Adding to my CASE list as it is perfect for next month's Techniques class! Thanks for sharing Amy's beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I have mine from the DFW regionals and it is still waiting to be used again. You have inspired me! ~ Kim Overholt

    ReplyDelete