Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Artistic Etchings, Again

I absolutely cannot get enough of this set by Stampin' Up! It is just gorgeous and the cards and projects made with it are so beautiful. This card was a make n take at
our monthly meeting at my upline's home. One of my SU sisters designed it and I'm not sure which one, so if you are reading this, please let me know so I can brag on you by name, lol. My upline, Amanda, just let me know that the designer of this awesome card is Cheryl Sanz. Thanks, Amanda, and thanks to Cheryl for this gorgeous card.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't it just so pretty? Simple and elegant, don't you think?

Ok, as usual, thanks for dropping by today. See you soon, and comments are a bloggers
pay, so if you enjoy anything you see here, please let me know. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. That cool card was done by Cheryl Sanz. I just posted all the meeting cards on my site, too! Great minds think alike! Did you get your package yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, the original design of this card was by Sophia Landry and it was one of the cards that was included as part of our Artistic Etchings workshop planner. http://demotodemo.com/artistic-etchings-workshop-planner-august-2010-2

    ReplyDelete