Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Christmas Tags

Hi, and welcome to my blog today. I am sharing a project today that I totally enjoyed making. It is a box of Christmas tags. These are so much fun to make and I think they would make a nice gift for a teacher. Everyone needs tags for their gift giving and these made with the Tags Til Christmas set are too cute. Packaged with some twine to tie them to the gifts, which I didn't put in before I took the picture, they are just too cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used the Deck the Halls DSP from the Stampin Up! Holiday Mini catalog, along with Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Whisper White Ink and Card Stock. I believe I need to add some embellishments to the tags, but that can come later, lol. I found the template on The Southern Stamper's Blog. Just like a southerner to be so
kind and sharing. Thanks, Carla.

I am scrambling this week to keep something on my blog each day. I need some uninterrupted stamp time, people!


Thanks for stopping in today. Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. That set is just the best I really should invest in it. And thanks for the hot tip on where to get the template :)

    ReplyDelete