Friday, September 10, 2010

Greeting Card Kids by Guest Stamper Amy Halbert.

I apologize if you checked in earlier tonight and instead of this cute card by Amy,
you saw the DVD cover for the movie Piranha. Not sure how that happened as the card
was on there earlier today. I have fixed it now. Hopefully that won't happen again.


Welcome! A couple of nights ago, my BFF, Amy and I got together for a couple of hours of stamping, something we don't always find time to do. Amy wanted to make a card for
her Mom and this is the adorable card she came up with:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't it just so cute? I just love how it turned out. She is really a very talented
stamper, although she doesn't think she is, lol. She is also a great friend, and I am
so glad we met.

Colors used are Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Marina Mist, and Whisper White.

Thanks for stopping in today and please leave Amy a comment to let her know you love her card. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment