Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloween Progressive (Sorta) Scrapbook Page

Hi, and welcome again to my blog. I needed a 6x6 scrapbook page for my hostess club this weekend and I wanted to do Halloween so this is what I came up with. Punch art to the rescue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now usually I would make this into an 8.5 x 11 page, then into a 12 x 12, I know absolutely no one who
scrapbooks in 8.5 x 11 size anymore, so instead, I just went from 6 x6 to a 12 x 12, and here is that one:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love how this turned out, and I am going to put the year on the little label above
the 6x6, but I don't know what year the pictures of my children will be that will go
on it. They are 19 and 21 now, so it's been awhile, lol. I originally thought it
might be a bit busy, but I still think I like it. Ellen, chime in here, cuz you are the scrapbooking expert in my opinion. What do ya think, Clem? Did I do ok?

Also, just so you know, most of this punch art was cased. Sorry, I'm not sure who were the first to make them, but they are not my originals. If they are yours, please let me know so that I can thank you and give you credit.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I will be participating in the Inaugural SUSTARS Blog Hop this weekend and my post is once again Halloween, so bear with me
eventually I will move on to something else, I promise. Hugs, everyone. don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my page.

3 comments:

  1. Carloyn-I love this page!! Thanks so much for sharing and I think that I will have to case for next month.
    Christine Allen
    Stampin Up Demonstrator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Can't wait to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete