Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Very Thankful

Each year Stampin' Up! has one stamp set that, when purchased, Stampin' Up! gives $2 to the
Ronald McDonald House Charity. The set this year was Very Thankful. It is on the last page of
the catalog and I really loved the set this year. Earlier I joined a swap where we were to use this
set. This was one of the swaps I got back and unfortunately the talented stamper who made it did
not put her name on it. If it is yours, please let me know and I will give you credit.

Take a look:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is actually a gift card/money holder and where you see the paperclip, it opens up to reveal
a pocket for the gift card or money and a note. What an awesome idea and a great set. Thank
you to the lovely stamper who made it.

You still have until Wednesday to order this set before it is gone for good. Check out my Demonstrator Business Website to order direct from me, or call or email me today.

Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment