Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Classic Truck and Retirement List

Can you believe it's June 1st? I can't. Today is the big day. The list of retiring sets comes out today and you can download it here. Last chance accessory List here, Carry Over Flyer here,
Decor Elements Last Chance List

Also, Stampin' Up! is offering a Mini Starter Kit for only $99. Click here for more information, or go to my Demonstrator Website Today at inkingthenightaway.stampinup.net and sign up to be
a Demonstrator today. Recruiting Password is Strawberry Stampers.


In the meantime, here is an oldie but goodie for you. This is a Stampin' Up! set that retired a
few years ago, but I still use it quite a bit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for looking today. If you see a set that is retiring that you have to have, you can order it
direct from my Demonstrator Business Web Site (see link in left sidebar) or give me a call or email me to put your order in. Better yet, schedule a workshop in the month of June and earn some free stuff.

Have a great day. See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment