Thursday, June 17, 2010

Punched Posies

Hello! Busy week this week for me. I spent yesterday at Curves, sharing Stampin' Up! with the ladies there making the card on yesterday's post. I came home, it's bad
weather, no electricity for a couple of hours, hot and very, very humid. I just melted.
Geez, and it's only June. After all the heat, I was wishing for spring again, so I
played with my Punched Posies set from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog. I also used some of the brand new colors on this card. Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Colors used are Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Whisper
White. Plus loads of punches.

Isn't it pretty? Kinda like this one, although it's not really my style. Not sure I
really have a "style", I'm all over the place with my cards, lol.

I am once again turning this in to a Make n Take on the VC Rocks! Blog, so look for
it there soon.

Have a fantastic Thursday! Hugs to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Good looking card. I'm keeping my eyes on you. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love the summer colors!

    ReplyDelete