Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Little Overwhelmed, and another Oldie but Goodie

Well, by now I hope you all have taken a look at the retirement list and chosen what sets you need before they are gone. Just because it is retiring doesn't mean you won't use it. Today's post is a
sample of that. This set was a hostess set a couple of years ago and I have used it many times since, the latest on some mini composition books for a friend to give as gifts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The technique used here is the Glitter Window technique and it is very cool.

I am a little overwhelmed this week, I am in the middle of lots of swaps, class planning, etc, so not
alot of time to make new projects, or at least ones I can share, but when the swaps start coming back in, there will be lots of new things to look at, so please bear with me as I get through the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the walk down Memory Lane! I loved that set. Nice to know you own it still in case I want to borrow ;o) . And, my skinny super woman friend, you'll get through this crazy week without blinking an eye cuz you're on FFIIIIIRRRE! Deep breath, girlie! Call if you need me!

    ReplyDelete