Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Friends 24/7

While I was playing around with the embossing powders and black and white cardstock for my friend from Curves the other night, she also wanted to see what this image from
Friends 24/7 looked like embossed, so I embossed a couple extra while I was at it and
made this card:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used, Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White for this one. Such a classy combination. I do love black and white cards but always want to add a color, so on this one, real red was the way to go.

This will be a make n take on the VC Rocks! Blog soon. Click Here to see it and lots of other make n takes by our extremely talented VC Rocks! members.

Thanks for dropping by. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card (saw it first on the VC Rocks blog) For just playing around to show someone "how it would look" you sure came up with a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete