Monday, June 28, 2010

ATC-Reject pile

Yes, I said reject pile. I make things and they don't make the grade and into the reject pile it goes. Some get put on here, lol. This little ATC (Artist Trading Card size 3.5 x 2.5 inches)
was a mock up for a VC Rocks! swap. I was trying for simple (as in, doesn't take me hours to do eleven of them) but I just absolutely didn't like it. So into the pile it
went. For some reason, when I am working on swaps, I always feel like I need to go above and beyond my usual simplistic cards.

Here is today's share:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This little card was made with Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink Old Olive and Whisper White. Stamp set is Stampin' Up!s Pendant Park stamp set.

Hopefully I will be able to show you some of the swaps that didn't go into the reject
pile. I like to make sure the swappers get to see them first, then you will see them all.

Only a couple more days to get anything you might want out of the 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. I am putting in an order on Tuesday night, so if there is anything you need, call or email me today.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this ATC - it is great. I love those little squirrels and can't believe I haven't gotten this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. want me to stamp you some? or did I already? do you need more?

    ReplyDelete