Monday, June 7, 2010

I Have Seen The Future and A Sneak Peek For You

Happy Monday! Might as well enjoy it, the sooner it's over, the sooner it's the weekend again, lol.

Today's post is a sneak peak from the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. This is
a new set called Artistic Etchings.

Image  and video hosting by TinyPic

Colors used are Crumb Cake (formally Kraft), Riding Hood Red and Not Quite Navy.

This new catty is AWESOME! I can't wait to show it to everyone. But not until July 1st, lol.
In the mean time, check out the Last Chance Lists to get those stamps and accessories that you
just can't live without.

Thanks for dropping by. Oh, and remember, I work for comments.

3 comments:

  1. pretty cool!!!Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiiiiicccceee!! Now you're making me regret not purchasing that set you rascal! ;o) You're getting too good for your lil' shrinkin' britches, momma!
    Your #1 Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my sneak peek package & new catty!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for giving me my "fix" while I wait :) Pretty card! Is that the new XL Scalloped Circle punch I see? :) Gail

    ReplyDelete