Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just Jawing Final Farewell

Today's post is another card made with the Just Jawing stamp set from Stampin' Up! It is on the Last Chance list and I will really miss it. I have used this card so many times to make cards for kids and this particular card is one I made for the VC Rocks! swap "Cards Kids Get".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I saw this card somewhere a year or so ago and downloaded it for use at a later date and this
swap was it. I don't remember who made the original, but I did change it up some to make it
mine. I really hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for dropping in. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute! I'd never seen this one before and must CASE it before this set retires for good. Mmmm...might just have to add it to my Sizzling Summer Stampin' Safari retirement party lineup! Thanks for sharing ... just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this card! I was one of the lucky ones that got it in the swap, & it looks even BETTER in person!!!
    HUGS! Gail

    ReplyDelete