Wednesday, June 16, 2010

King For A Day

Today I will be at my local CURVES doing Father's Day cards with the ladies who come
in to work out. What could be more fun than stamping AND exercising? Well, at least
the stamping will be fun, although at Curves, exercising can be fun, too.

Here is the simple card we will be making:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It uses Ruby Red, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock and inks. I used the
Card Games Stamp set from Stampin' Up! that is on the last chance list and a sentiment
from one of my Stampin' Up! sets, but I don't know which one, but just needed it to
fit on a Large Oval punched oval.

This card will also be a Make n Take on the VC Rocks! Blog soon. Be sure to look for it Here

Cute and simple, easy peasy chicken squeezy as Brandy would say.

Thanks for coming by. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment