Friday, June 4, 2010

Sense of Time

Happy Friday! Hope you have all had a great week! Mine has been ok, I guess, lots going on
some of it good, some not so good. One of the good things is always stamping and scrapbooking.
If I have some time to play, I am a much happier person. It is what I enjoy, and we all need
that. Plus, my preorder from the new catalog is coming in today, complete with a new catalog
to browse through and write my novel...er I mean wish list. You will all get to see the new catalog soon, it starts in July, so don't fret. But DO get those sets and accessories that are retiring before they are gone. Check out my Demonstrator Web Site to see what is going away.

Today's card is a great masculine card made with the Sense of Time Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
I did some serious distressing on this one, the images just lend themselves to this type of card.
Hope you enjoy todays card.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Colors used are Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Real Red and Confetti Cream Card Stocks, Chocolate Chip Ink and a Vintage Brad.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice card, love the colours.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete