Thursday, June 10, 2010

D is For Dog

Hi and thanks for popping in today. Hope your Thursday is going well. It's almost FRIDAY!!!!!

Today I want to share a card I made for another VC Rocks! swap. This one had to have an animal on it, so I used the Stampin' Up! set D is for Dog. Cute set.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Colors used are Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay, More Mustard, Real Red card stocks, Chocolate Chip ink and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder from the Summer Mini to give it some texture. I also used the Small Heart Punch and a Gold Brad for his collar.

Have a great day, and please leave a comment. I feel like I am alone out here, lol.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a lookn...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the brad for the collar! Would have never done that...so cute. Nice color combo,too! Mama likie!

    ReplyDelete