Saturday, September 26, 2009

WooHoo! No Critter 3D project!

Today, and you should be proud of me, lol, I made a project with no critter on it, and it's a
3D item to boot! This is one of the projects for today's Stamp A Stack. It is the cutest little
bookbag.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I used Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Whisper White Cardstock. This little bag makes good use of the Big Shot. The flap is theTop Note Die and the pocket is the Scallop Envelope Die. Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, a Filigree Brad, and the
Curly Label Punch finish it off. Hope you like it.

Oh, and has anyone seen my Lovely As A Tree stamp set? I am using it for my Stamp A Stack, and it has gone up in a puff of smoke. I am in so much trouble.

Have a great day, see ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this bag!! It was so cute to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just adorable!!! Good job Carolyn.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete