Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Very Thankful

Good Morning, hope your week was great! Mine was long and uneventful, and that's a
good thing, lol. Today I would love to share a card done for somebody's weekend sketch contest. The problem is, not only am I a week behind, I can't remember who's
sketch it was, lol. I'm tellin' ya, this growing old stuff is no fun!

Can someone out there please tell me why I can't get my dates right? I posted this after 12AM on Saturday morning and it says Wednesday. What's up with that? Of course
neither one of the kids are home to help, isn't that just the way it goes? Oh well,
I'm rambling. On with the show!

One thing about me is I love birds. I think they are one of God's greatest gifts to
us, so any bird stamp that Stampin'Up! makes, has to go in my collection. Here is
the card.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just love this years new In Colors. The Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay are used on this card along with Brilliant Blue and Whisper White. Stamps used are Very Thankful, this year's Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set ($2.00 from each set purchased goes to RMHC) and Razzle Dazzle. What a pretty peacock he is! Have a great day! See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. oooohhhhh pretty - those two sets go together REALLY well!

    Can't help you on the blog wrong date issue or on the old forgetful thing either. Just know you are not alone with either problem.

    ReplyDelete