Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Priceless

Todays post is all about my babies, back when they were babies (and obviously eating some chocolate). They are eighteen and twenty now.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is a 6x6 scrapbook page that was for a VC Rocks! challenge posted by my wonderful friend Ellen Kemper from Blinkin', Thinkin', & Inkin'. The colors used are Ruby Red, Navy Blue and Sahara Sand. The sets used are Priceless and Animal Stories. The word Priceless is on a pull out journaling tag. The tree limb is hand cut.

I just don't do enough scrapbooking, so I love this kind of challenge. Ellen, do you
have any more for me?

1 comment:

  1. Well OF COURSE I do!

    Make a scrapbook page using at least 2 shades of blue and you must include ribbon. That should be easy.

    I still love this page! You really should scrap more, your kids were so so cute and given the family talent for photography there MUST be plenty of photos to work with.

    Get scrappin' girl!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete