Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here Goes.........

Ok, not to be left off the bandwagon, I (with help from my daughter) am starting a blog. Not sure anyone will want to read anything I have to post, but maybe someone may want to see some of my creations.

I may from time to time throw in a photo or two that I have taken, particularly of flowers, birds, nature in general, and my family.

I know there are so many wonderful stamping blogs out there, but if you will stick with me as I learn this
blogging thing (evidently you can teach an old dog new tricks) I just might surprise you.


This card is one I made for a VC Rocks! (an awesome yahoo group) swap titled "FACES" and
since a clock has a face, I used the Sense of Time set from Stampin' Up! I did a bunch of
distressing on this card using the SU distressing tool, and I think it turned out pretty good.

3 comments:

  1. Well look at you and your beautful blog background that coordinates with the colors of the first card. Glad you jumped in to blogland - It's another way for us to keep in touch. I'll be stalking you here!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. well look at you ...la de da! It's about time you get yourself a spot on the web.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site!! Way to go Carolyn!!! I will be back so keep up the great work. You are a very talented person.
    Congrats,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete