Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bots, Anyone? An ATC

I just love the Lots of Bots set in new catty. Little metallic critters, what could
be better? You don't have to feed them or take them for a walk, and if you train them
right, they will wait on YOU! Ahhh, the life. Well, I might as well wake up from
that daydream, lol. At least I can play with them. This is an ATC (Artist Trading Card) and is approximately 2.5x3.5 inches. They are just too cute, I'm tellin' ya.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Details: Stamps: Lots of Bots, Cardstock: Rose Red, Black, Whisper White, Other:
Rose Red grosgrain ribbon, Detail White SU embossing powder.

Oh, and I would love to wish a very Happy Birthday to my wonderful friend Ellen Kemper at Blinkin, Thinkin, & Inkin. Go by her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday. And look around while you are there, she is fabulous! Link to her blog is in my left sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment