Monday, September 14, 2009

Friends 24-7

While I was hanging around the house this weekend, this is one of the cards I came up
with. I have had this set for quite some time and this is the first card I have made with it, pretty sad, huh? I love birds, so it was a perfect set for me. My mojo was on a short break so I decided to do a partial case of a card from the new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog, page 100. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Pretty in Pink (flower) and Very Vanilla papers, Soft Suede ink, Kraft Ribbon and a Very Vanilla brad on this card. See ya again soon.

2 comments:

  1. That's why they call it an IDEA book & catalog! Perfect place to start a project.


    Why didn't you use this stamp before crazy girl? I like it! But I'm not the bird freak you are - I like the stamp in the background best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, can you believe I made that background without a Stamp a ma jig? I love that stamp, too.

    ReplyDelete