Monday, September 28, 2009

Pendant Park

Hello and Good Morning everyone, so glad you stopped by.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today's card is made with the Pendant Park set from the new catty. I just love those two
little squirrels on the back of the bench, don't you? I do love critters of most kinds, winged or not, so I buy lots of nature type stamps.

Just FYI however, you will probably never see a
card featuring a spider or snake on my blog. I do not like them at all!!! I did make a spider
from punches for a swap once, and it really creeped me out. If I can find that one, I will post it, but I won't make another, lol.

Ok, here are the details:

Stamp set: Pendant Park
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.
Ink: Old Olive and Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Large and Small Oval Punches, Chocolate Chip Ribbon.
The little strip on the bottom right side of the card is a great stamp from the set, Paired with the Chocolate Chip Ribbon it really sets the card off, I think.

Hope you enjoy today's critter card. See you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. I like critter cards. I like them better than flower cards (do you think I'm channeling Kimber?)

    I need to get going on those images you sent me of the bench. And I even know where I saved the card I wanted to case. Just have to dig out a little mess and do a little laundry first.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, you just MIGHT be channeling Kimber, especially today. If you don't find them, let me
    know, I will send you some more.

    ReplyDelete