Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ornamental Vase

Good Morning! How is everyone this glorious morning? It is going to be another sunny and
hot day with a chance of rain, cuz this is Florida and that is the forcast almost every day, lol.
I hope you have a sunny day, wherever you are, too.

Today I am sharing another card made with the ornament punch. It is a wonderful vase that
someone came up with by not putting the cardstock all the way into the punch. I'm not sure
who first came up with it, but I have seen it around quite a bit lately. It is really a cute idea
and another reason to buy the Ornament Punch in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used the stamp set, Friends 24-7. Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Whisper White Inks and Cardstocks, Old Olive and Black Stazon Inks, and Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon. This was so easy to make and I think it turned out fabulous.

Thanks for coming, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment