Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Owl and the Pussycat

Now I know you are wondering what in the world that Title has to do with Stampin' Up!
Well, take a look at this card. I saw this idea on someone's blog awhile back, sorry I don't remember who it was, but turning the owl into a cat was genius! I was going for a clean, simple look, what do you think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used one of my favorite stamp sets from the new catty. It is called Animal Stories.
Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Soft Suede and Crushed Curry Cardstock. Soft Suede and Pumpkin Pie Ink, and Pumpkin Pie Ribbon. The Hello sentiment is from the Pendant Park
Stamp Set.

2 comments:

  1. That is just so clever! You know I love "changing" things into something else.

    Did you freehand the tail or what?

    Cute cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I did the tail freehand, I tried using the spout from the whale, but that was just too frustrating, and not quite long enough, so I resorted to freehand. thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete