Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall?

Well, it is September, over halfway through, actually, and so that means fall. Here in Florida we have to measure the seasons by the calendar, not by the weather, lol. So, in honor of a most wonderful time of year (in other states), here it is still boiling hot, humid and rainy with threats of thunderstorms and tropical depressions, I would like to present a fall card.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The set is Season of Friendship. The cardstock colors are Really Rust, More Mustard, Chocoolate Chip and Whisper White, ink colors are the same plus Real Red. I really love this set and was so
happy it made the Catalog.

I can feel the cooler air already, oh nevermind, the AC just kicked in. I forgot where I was for a second.

Hope you have a great day. See ya later.

1 comment:

  1. Funny! Glad the A/C is working.

    Great card and I just LOVE that stampset. I kinda forgot about it so think I'll pull it out for some play today. Thanks for tickling my rememberer!

    ReplyDelete