Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweet Shoppe Treats

Hello all, thanks for stopping in today. I was not able to attend the Stampin' Up! convention this year. My upline, Amanda Coughlin, missed it this year, too. However, she has been giving us a taste of what it was like by sharing some sweet treats with us, kinda like they did at convention. Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a container she made filled with sugar free candies, lol. The reason they are sugar free is because the candies are rolled up pieces of the new In Color ribbons. For me, and my diet, that is one of the best containers of candy I have
ever received. It is too pretty to open, so I am just showing it off as is.

I will have another sweet treat to show you again in a day or two. Now if you really feel like you need to, you could make this with candy for your Halloween goodies. Colors used are the new In Colors, don't you just love them? The stamp used is a stamp from convention that says: Love what you do, Share what you love.
It is in the heart of all Stampin' Up! demonstrators. It is what we do.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment