Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Sweet Shoppe Treat

Ah, today I have another sweet treat to share with you. When I got this, I thought it had some of those little marshmellow hamburgers in them, and I thought, what a cute idea. However, that wasn't what was in the box. Take a look and see if you can figure it out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't this cute? Now, can you tell me what is in the box?

It is buttons! I wouldn't have thought to use them, and what papercrafter wouldn't love this sweet treat?

Thanks to Amanda Coughlin, again for this treat. I'm not sure I will be opening this one either, lol. Too pretty.

Thanks to you for stopping in today. Comments are, as always, appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You could put in lifesavers or any little thing. Karen

    ReplyDelete