Friday, October 29, 2010

Gratitude for Autumn Splendor

Today's post is a Thanksgiving card that I absolutely love. First, the Stampin' Up!
set, Autumn Splendor, is a gorgeous fall set. I love the beautiful leaves in it. Second, I used the Day of Gratitude set for the sentiment, and the new Decorative Label punch to add interest. Third, the background is the amazing Presto Patterns DSP, which when you add color, you get a gorgeous emboss resist look. Lastly, I finished it off with a button, just cuz. Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic.

What do you think? Isn't it pretty? If you want to make this, just let me know, and
we can make it together. I just love this time of year, even though we don't usually get much color down here in the Sunshine State. Lucky for me, I can make my own colors with Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today. Now go stamp something.

No comments:

Post a Comment