Monday, October 18, 2010

Pacific Tess

Playing with Totally Tess a few days ago, and wanting to make a birthday card, I came up with this card. It is pretty much a case of one I made months ago, but I changed up the colors and made a gift to go in her hand.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This stamp set is so much fun to play with, cuz she can be a demo, or just a lady
delivering or receiving a gift, or maybe someone who loves to stamp or scrapbook.
Colors used are Basic Black, Pacific Point, and Whisper White.

Hope you enjoyed today's Totally Tess card. If you would like a Tess of your own, contact me today.

Thanks for joining me today. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks great with pacific point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted to purchase this set. She is still on my list of must haves!

    ReplyDelete