Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Clearance Rack Blow Out and Halloween Fun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


HOLY MOLEY!!! Up to 80% OFF during the Clearance Rack Blitz!!! Discover discontinued Stampin’ Up! merchandise for fantastic prices. Now, from October 5–18, we’re adding over two hundred more discontinued items–some at up to 80 percent off–to help us make room in the Distribution Center for new products!

Things to know about the Clearance Rack Blitz:

* Orders for Clearance Rack items can be placed through the Online Store.
* Orders over $150 are eligible for hostess benefits/Stampin’ Rewards.
* All discontinued items are available only while supplies last.
* All sales of discontinued items are final.

Come see all the new items in the Clearance Rack. These are all discontinued items and are only available in the Online Store!

Tip: Although it may seem to only be 5 pages of clearance rack merchandise, click on the arrows to go on through page 10 then continue clicking the arrow to see lots more pages, I didn't count, but there are at least 20, I would think. They just kept on loading, over 200 new items added. Grab em while you can, they will go really fast.

SHOP NOW

Now on to today's post.

I was playing with Stampin' Up!s awesome Autumn Harvest set this week and I made four
different cards with the pumpkins in the set, all using the same color combination of Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla. Here is the first card of the bunch:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now, I was going to use this as a card at Curves this week and didn't have enough soft Suede for the card base, so I changed it to black. The retired ribbon is attached to a
pull out that has the Trick or Treat Scary and Sweet sentiment from Grateful Greetings on it.

This was not the card I chose for Curves this week, but it is cute, so I thought I would share.

As always, I appreciate you looking in on my little blog today. Thanks so much for
spending a few minutes of your day with me. Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment