Saturday, October 16, 2010

SUStars Blog Hop Day of Gratitude

Hello and welcome to the SUStars blog hop! So glad you could join us today! SUStars is a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who love to stamp and share what
we love with you. So on to our hop. This months theme is Thanksgiving or Thank You.
You may have hopped here from the fabulous Monica Weaver at Add A Little Dazzle. I'm sure you loved
what Monica had to share with you. Remember, if you get lost along the way you can go to the SUStars blog and find your way again. While you are there, be sure to check out the project there by our Awesome list Mom, Shari Dudek.

My post for today is a Flip card. I had never made on of these, but it was so awesome, I couldn't wait to try it out. Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is a view of it opened:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is a view from above showing the pull out tag.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Colors used are Soft Suede, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla.

I found the tutorial on Connie Babbert's blog HERE

What a fun card to make! Thanks so much Connie for sharing this tutorial with us.
And Thanks to you for hopping with the SUStars today! Be sure to leave a comment, I truly appreciate them.

Now on to the next stop on the hop. The talented Loni Holt, who, by the way is in charge of setting up these hops, and she does a spectacular job, I must say. Thanks, Loni.

9 comments:

  1. Great work Carolyn. Roscoe would be happy to eat something that yummy looking. Actually, lately he hasn't been the swap eating dog. I think I may have to renmae hime Roscoe the former swap eating dog. Thanks for sharing this great card with me.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, would love to make one. Maybe in the New Year?
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Carolyn! Every time I come here I learn something new or see something used in a way I haven't seen before. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, awesome card, I just enjoy visiting your blog and finding something new and interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I'll have to try this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card -- I've never seen one before -- TFS, you always have something new and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was away this weekend, so I'm just getting around to the hop. Very nice! Love the flip! TFS!
    Rubber hugs,
    Raissa

    ReplyDelete