Monday, October 4, 2010

Snowman Treat Bag

Yeah, I know, it's only October and I should be concentrating on Halloween or Thanksgiving, but as I was blog hopping the other day, I came across this little
guy on someone's blog, (sorry I can't remember who, I really need to start writing this stuff down,if he is yours, please let me know so I can give you credit)and just had to case him. I think he would be great for any of
those little gifts you need to come up with on short notice. This demonstrator had
him stuffed with all the makings for a cup of hot chocolate, including the peppermint candy canes. Isn't he cute?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really love him. I adore snowmen, and since we don't see any real ones here in Florida, this is about as close as I will get.

Thanks for coming by today. Comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Great idea for little gifts.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this snowman bag! Great job, Carolyn! I am CASEing it too!

    ReplyDelete