Saturday, October 9, 2010

Autumn Harvest.........

Hello ladies, it is almost the weekend, how wonderful is that? Today's post is a card we made at Curves this week. I wanted a simple but cute card that could
be either Halloween or Thanksgiving and this hit the spot. We changed up the words and punches used to turn it into a Thanksgiving card for those ladies who didn't want Halloween.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am happy to say that we raised $70 towards Breast Cancer research with these cards and the Hope one from my earlier post. I know it isn't much, but every bit helps and I love to give something back. Thanks so much to the ladies at Curves for allowing me
to join them in the fight against breast cancer.

Thanks to all of you, too, for supporting me on my blog. I truly appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment