Friday, October 22, 2010

Christmas Fun

Today's project was a blast to make. I got to play with the tinsel in the Holiday Mini...SQUEEEAAAAALLLL!!!! I actually thought I didn't want any of this, but it is absolutely
awesome, and sooooo cute. Lookie:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used Baja Breeze, Real Red, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi on this cute card. Stamp sets used (all Stampin' Up!, of course) are Tags Til Christmas and Jolly Ole St. Nick, but from the Holiday Mini.

Tomorrow is the big day, our Holiday Stamp Camp. We still have a few spots open, so if you have nothing to do, please join us. Here is the information:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am really happy with the way everything turned out. Now for some specifics. The colors, etc., may not be exactly the same, although most will. The CD calendar will be in a smaller size, and you will love it cuz it is really cute. All twelve months have been planned out and I absolutely love them. There will be more bling on some of the items, just waiting for it to come in, for instance on the top of the Eiffel Tower, and on the snowflakes on the first page of the calendar. The File Folder note pad holder will include a matching pen and a decorated 4" paperclip.

All in all, I think you will love these projects as much as we do. If you would like to join Amy and I for our very first Stamp Camp, please email me or leave me a comment and I will get back to you ASAP. We have limited space, so contact me soon.

Details: Date is Saturday October 23rd from 1pm to 5pm. Place: Valrico, Florida
Price: $25 for 5 complete, ready to give, gifts.

Hope you can find the time to join us. Contact me for directions. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment