Saturday, October 17, 2009

Swan Song

One of my favorite people ever will be receiving this card any day now. It is from a retired Stampin' Up! set called Birds. Did you get it yet, Clem?
It is very simple, but the sentiment says it all. Your friendship means the world to me. Thanks for stopping by every day and commenting on
my blog, listening to me when I need to rant, and enabling, ur, sending me stuff that
I don't have like punched shapes, etc. You are truly an angel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ballet Blue and Whisper White Cardstock, Ballet Blue and Only Orange Ink and Eyelets.
Sentiment from current hostess set Wings of Friendship

See ya'll later. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I got it and it is gorgeous! The photo doesn't show the subtle shimmer - it is even prettier in real life!

    Funny how one silly swap signup led to being good friends.

    Thanks for the card and the extra "stuff" you sent and for being my friend!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete