Thursday, October 29, 2009

RMHC Swap 3D

Today I have the 3D item that I made for the RMHC Swap. I waited until the last
minute, as usual, and the only thing I could think of was a mini composition book,
I love the way it turned out, though. This is my mock up. The ones I sent are
a little different.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise and Brilliant Blue inks. Whisper White, Basic Black, Brilliant Blue and Tempting Turquoise card stock. White and Clear Stampin' Up! embossing powders. Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and brads, and the Modern Label and Rounded Corner punches.

I love making 3D items, just wish I had time to make them. Swaps force me to make
time, lol. I guess that's why I join them, that, and all the great stuff I get back.
There are really some awesome stampers out there.

Hope you enjoyed todays project, hope to see you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. This bird is awesome! It looks stunning in any color!

    Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these colors!

    Great job on your 3D project.

    ReplyDelete