Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Snow Swirled & Sparkly

I have another Stamp Camp coming up this weekend, this will hopefully be one of the
cards we will be doing. Using the Snow Swirled set from Stampin' Up!, you can make
a very beautiful and quick card. I stamped the snowflakes with Versamark and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder, added some Rose Red ribbon to match the Cardstock and Voila! a gorgeous card. Wish you could see the sparkle on this card,
unfortunately, since the camera doesn't pick it up, you'll just have to take my word for it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. I believe you (that it sparkles).

    It's a purty card! Is it in honor of all the snowbirds arriving there in Florida? (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, they are beginning to flock back, I will have weekly classes starting in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete