Sunday, October 4, 2009

Loads of Love

A couple of weeks ago I got together with a group of ladies and a gentleman to make cards for a
local nursing home. We made them shoebox swap style, and everyone had a great time. We sent 63 cards to the nursing home that day with one of our ladies. It really made me feel good to know that they will be appreciated. Today I am showing you my card. It is very simple, and I left the inside blank so that they may add whatever sentiment was needed. I was also going for a masculine card. Not really happy with the coloring on this one, but I sure hope the recipients enjoy these. It is a hinged card, if you haven't made one, let me know and I could share the how-to's.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stamp set used is Loads of Love, colors are Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede. I also used the checkerboard textured plate and my Big Shot for the Dusty Durango layer.
Thanks for dropping in, see ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment