Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Fun Progressive Scrapbook Page

Hi Again, and happy Tuesday. Today I am sharing the scrapbook page I am doing
at a workshop this Saturday. It is a 6x6 and it would be perfect for pictures
of your kids playing in the raked leaves. What do you think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Now, if you are a 8-1/2 x 11 scrapbooker, you could add the above page to your
size album by adding just a couple of photo or journaling blocks and some leaves. Sorry I forgot to take the picture before I put it on the 12x12....typical.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here is the finished 12x12 for those of you who scrapbook that size. Sorry
about the shadows in the picture, it is really late here and I am taking this at
my computer. Just add a journaling block and another title block, and there you
have it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am hoping the ladies will enjoy it, and that they can see how easy it is to
make a great scrapbook page with Stampin' Up!, no matter what size you need.

If you are anywhere around Auburndale, Florida, we would love to have you at our
workshop. Feel free to drop in and have some fun with us.

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Dano - that is FABULOUS!!!!!

    You did an awesome job on this page - everyone of your progressions looks great.

    I bet your ladies wil LOVE it. I know I do!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the page for the workshop, especially the bigger one!

    ReplyDelete