Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello There, Owl

Another ATC, this time made with my favorite little owl from Animal Stories.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love these little cards and they are perfect for card candy, too. You can add these
as the focal point of a card, or as an embellishment on a scrapbook page. Little pieces of happiness, lol. Try some, I think you will enjoy making them.

I used Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red and Whisper White cardstock, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red and
Olive Green Ink and Olive Green Grosgrain.

Until next time, thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

  1. You weren't kidding about having a thing for birds, were you? He is a cute little owl so I understand your attraction.

    I love these colors together - pumpkin pie, rose red and olive. I think I need to play with those today. Thanks for the inspiration.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete