Thursday, May 20, 2010

Watercolor Trio in Versamark

Ok, so I needed a couple of shoebox swap cards for my uplines meeting on Monday, and was at
a loss to come up with something. I pulled out some card stock, ended up with Sahara Sand and Soft Suede, then Real Red. They do look good together, although this is the first time I have used them. I may need to pull out this combo again. Yeppers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I stamped an image from Watercolor Trio (Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog) in Versamark
ink several times on smaller Sahara Sand piece. Then using Soft Suede, I stamped another quote from Favorite Sayings over the versamarked images. Added some Real Red brads then layered it on Soft Suede, then Real Red embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder ( You NEED this one!) then onto more Sahara Sand and Soft Suede.

Have a great day, now GO STAMP SOMETHING!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Carolyn, just my style. Love the colours to!

    ReplyDelete