Thursday, May 13, 2010

Little Bitty..........Critters!

I must say, I've been pretty good lately about making projects that do not contain
critters of any type. A few here and there, but not as many as I usually make. Today
I am giving you a double dose of tiny little critters from the new Stampin' Up! set called Bouquet Bunch. Not only does it have these awesome flower/bush/tree images, but it has this adorable little squirrel and bird.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Whisper White cardstock, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, and Stazon Black inks.

The little flower came from the Itty Bitty Bits set, and it was punched out with the matching punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. I also added some So Saffron Striped Grosgrain and a little tag stamped with the Tiny Tags set from the Occasions
mini and punched with the Medium Jewelry Tag Punch.

If you just can't live without any of this new stuff, check out my
Demonstrator Business Web Site
and you can get it shipped directly to you. Or call or emailme and I will order it for you.

So glad you dropped by today! Don't forget about this weekend's VC ROCKS! Blog Hop.

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely adorable! Love the summery colors, too.

    ReplyDelete