Friday, May 14, 2010

Masculine Birthday

I needed a Birthday card for a friend who loves to fish. Stampin' Up! doesn't have any fish stamps in the catalog right now, but I am hoping to see some in the new Idea Book & Catalog when it makes it's debut in July.

In the mean time, I pulled out a retired set called....Aw, Geez! I don't remember
the name of it. Someone help me out, will ya? It was on the tip of my tongue, and
I really don't want to go dig it out again. Oh, well, when I think of it, I will come
back and add it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think you can figure out colors, etc. today. I am busy getting ready for tomorrow's VC ROCKS! blog hop. Don't forget to stop by and see what all of the Rockers have in store for you.

Thanks for stopping in today. Comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment